At Relate we are shaping the future of dating and romantic relationship building.
We believe that both finding and building the relationship we dream of is a process that starts within ourselves. It starts with becoming more aware of what we need, our behavioral patterns, dreams and values. Then, we need to be able to communicate these authentically with our partner, or potential partners.
At Relate we build digital products and services to help people do this, and ultimately help ALL people create more meaningful, healthy and long-lasting relationships.
Today we have an appreciated app for singles to find a partner based on personal values (Relate Date), and an app for couples (Relate Boost) to grow closer together through daily challenges based on relationship psychology. We also run a popular relationship podcast (soon 500k listens) and an online event series with relationship experts.
ABOUT THE POSITION
* Full time
* Fullstack Developer in a team with three full-stack developers, and a total product team of seven people
* Head of Tracking and Analytics – making sure tracking and analytics is valuable, correct and can be trusted.
* Salary Level 30,000-40,000SEK depending on seniority
* Possibility for stock options
ABOUT THE ROLE
Your work will contribute to changing how we humans meet and build relationships. We are a total team of ten who work together in building the company, and a small dedicated team of developers working with React Native, Elastic, Node.js and Kubernetes. Every person is critical for success, which is why it's so important that you love to solve problems, are curious, ambitious and get excited by the task of challenging status quo for how people meet.
As a Fullstack Developer you will:
- Implement new functions to increase user engagement and help users build long-term meaningful relationships.
- Design and develop scalable solutions in Node.js for Docker.
- Further define and improve our tracking and analytics to better understand our users and help them find a great matches.
- Your focus will primarily lie in supporting the app development through implementing features and improve tracking/analytics, but since we are a small team you will also be involved in the general development of the app, both how it looks and how it works.
We are looking for:
- BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent, but an impressive list of personal projects beats everything.
- Excellent knowledge in fundamental data structures, algorithms and software design.
- Experience in designing, building and validating React Native apps.
- A passion for finding and solving UX problems with simple solutions.
- Experience in working with A/B-testing.
It is also important to us that you:
- Have a strong drive to challenge and to change, and have a desire to be part of something larger than yourself.
- Want to take part in building a movement for more authenticity and meaningfulness in how we people meet, interact and build relationships.
- Are self-driven and organized with a strong drive to constantly learn and develop, professionally as well as personally.
- You are comfortable in a fast moving, energetic and sometimes hectic startup environment where there's not always structure and clarity, but a strong drive and sense of freedom and creativity.
Gold star if you have:
- Experience in Data Analytics.
- Experience in working with GraphQL and MongoDB.
- Experience in Quality Assurance.
- Experience in working with Mixpanel, Firebase and Google Analytics.
- Experience in test-driven development, where you start with writing tests before implementing functions.
- Experience with Docker, AWS, Redis and Elasticsearch.
- Experience in development with Docker containers in Kubernetes or ECS.
- Fluent in Swedish or natively.
As part of our team, you will appreciate:
- The challenge and fight to as a startup create global impact through new innovations.
- Being part of a larger network of top talented tech developers and entrepreneurs at Norrsken House, Europe's biggest hub for impact and technology.
- A ton of opportunities to solve some of humanity's most exciting social and emotional problems.
- To work with a diverse, broad and international team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated colleagues.
- Possibility to reap financial benefits of success through our stock option program.
- Learn more about yourself and grow personally together with us.
- A big insight and influence in product development.
Read more about how it is to work with us on our career page.
/The Relate fam